Monday, March 21, 2011

***A New Additional In Our Family***



Let's welcome a new additional in our family ... a brand new beautiful shiny black 'Pearl River' piano from Christofori!

Sarah has been asking to learn piano and finally we registered her to Ossia Music School (http://www.ossia.edu.sg/) on the 16th of Feb 2011 and she love it and look forward to piano class every wednesday.

We have decided to buy a piano for her to pactice @ home and it's a great decision because Daniel is thinking whether will the piano become an white elephant...kekeke...

After every piano class .. Sarah will tell me about what she learned ...semiberve,mini....CDE... etc..than I was like oh dear I think I need to learn some too so I can answer her question or teach her.

When the piano arrived on 19 March 2011 .. actually, She is sleeping but I think she heard it and rush down and said wow my piano is here. After the delivery man went off she quickly sit on the bench and playing the music she had learn in class.

She is blessed..hope her interest will continue to grow..

I pray that God bless her and guide her. Jesus love you Sarah! so do daddy, mummy and didi emmanuel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment